Tuesday 24 January 2017

Learn colours in Greek easy!

Learn the colours 
in Greek easy!

 colours in Greek matching activity

matching activity

What do you need: plain wooden clothes pegs, one plain white paper plate, and markers in different colours (basically the colours you want to teach).

Take the plate and 
write down the names of the colours 
you want to teach.
my plate after I wrote the colours I want to teach

Then paint the pegs with the written colours.

my pegs after colouring

The colours that I chose to teach were:
Κόκκινο=red
Κίτρινο= yellow
Μπλε= blue
Άσπρο= white
Μαύρο= black
Πράσινο= green
Καφέ= brown
Ροζ= pink
Γαλάζιο=light blue
Γκρίζο= grey
Μωβ= purple
Πορτοκαλί= orange

Then you just ask the pupils 
to match the coloured pegs 
with the written words on the plate.

The result was my pupils loved this activity 
and most important they learned the colours so quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment