Thursday 12 January 2017

Greek Alphabet


Greek alphabet letters. 


Simple to make these letters 
from clothes pegs 
and 
very useful tool to different activities!

What do you need: plain wooden clothes pegs, 
a permanent marker.



I painted the wooden pegs using two colours blue for the consonants and red for the vowels.


vowels with red



consonants with blue

 Let them dry.





I had an English stamp set tucked away in my craft cupboard which I used it for the same capital Greek letters.



The rest I wrote the letters directly onto the pegs with a permanent mark. 

All you need to end up with is two sets of pegs. 
One with the upper case and 
one with the lower case Greek alphabet letters 
to use them to a lot of different activities.



Vana Sarimpalidou
email: teachingmoderngreek@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment